Special Educational Needs (SEN) FacilityChipstead Valley Primary
This project comprised the extension of an existing Children’s Centre building to form a new Special Educational Needs (SEN) Resource Hub including internal alterations to improve accessibility through the existing school buildings.
The extension part of the Project involved the installation of 3no modular units to extend the building footprint with structural alterations to link the two buildings.
In summary our scope of works comprised:
- Site preparation
- Construction of building foundations and new drainage connections
- Construction of building structure with brickwork skin & render finish to match finishes on existing adjoining buildings
- Internal fit out including partitioning & suspended ceilings
- Installation of joinery
- Electrical installation with connection to existing fire alarm, intruder alarm and data systems
- Fit out to toilet areas
- Decorations throughout and laying of new floor finishes
- External landscaping