Food Technology Room Refurbishments
Due to the expansion of the school’s curriculum, a number of schools were provided with funding to upgrade their Food Technology rooms. The upgraded facilities enabled the schools to offer two new commercial cooking and hospitality courses.
All the rooms were designed by Woodside having taken a brief from each of the Schools to their specific requirements.
All rooms were fitted with new kitchen units which were manufactured in our own joinery workshop and installed by our team of site carpenters.
New commercial catering equipment was purchased and installed including an extraction system.
A summary of works completed were:
- Installation of new kitchen units and worktops
- Installation of new safety flooring
- Complete redecorations
- Alterations & upgrades to existing services
- Installation of new appliances
- Installation of a new mechanical extraction system