Commercial Retail Unit RefurbishmentStafford Road
This Contract involved the refurbishment of a retail unit in Wallington. The property was originally divided into a retail unit on the ground floor with separate residential accommodation on the upper floors.
Our brief was to carry out a full strip out of the property and to create 3no floors of newly refurbished office space ready for occupation.
Our scope of works comprised the following:
- Full strip out and removal of existing fittings and fixtures
- Installation of new central heating system
- Installation of new electrical and fire alarm system including emergency lighting
- Upgrade of insulation
- Fire proofing to escape routes
- New floor coverings
- Internal and External Decorations
The works were completed within the agreed programme and a new tenant moved into the premises shortly after completion.