RefurbishmentGreat Hollands Primary School
This Project comprised the full internal refurbishment and reconfiguration of three reception classrooms and corridor areas:
Our works included:
- Structural alterations & demolitions
- Asbestos removal
- New partitioning & suspended ceilings
- Construction of secure storage areas
- Formation of new group room
- Installation of 2no folding wall partitions
- Upgrade works to electrical & mechanical installations
- New floor finishes
Programming and phasing of the works formed a key aspect during this Project. It was necessary for works commence whilst the school was fully operational to meet the required completion date.
To enable works to proceed during term time, we worked very closely with the School & CDM Co-ordinator to ensure the safety of all children and staff at all times.
The Project duration was 12 weeks and handed back to the School on programme